lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

December trip to Catalonia





One of the most boring things is a motorcycle trip from Madrid to Barcelona. The NII is a long flat motorway. Only few mountains but very ugly wiews. About 700 km of nothing can kill the biker soul. So everytime I have to ride to Barcelona, where I am working now, I try to do an alternative way.






This time I left the NII in Alcolea del Pinar and took the N211 to Monreal del Campo. It was late in the evening and could see a wonderful sunset. I crossed the Jiloca river at night. It was cold and dark, but my xenon lights are good so I rode to Alcañiz, where I slept in the Calatravo castle.







Early in the mornig I left Alcañiz I crossed the Ebro River and rode through the isolated Matarranya region to arrive Catalonia. It took a long time but it was never boring.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario